You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register
By flashing your phone you gain access to its basic functionalities and system update possibilities. That means you will be able to change the basic software/firmware of your device, for whatever reason it may be (commonly people flash their phones so they can switch service providers).
Please notice that flashing always carries the risk of "bricking", turning your phone into something not more useful than a brick, as the term suggests.
Also, please make sure to back-up all your data before flashing your phone, as everything will be wiped out once the process is finished.
With administrator privileges to run DriverInstall. exe, the default choice next. Until the installation is complete
How to Install USB VCOM Drivers in Windows 8 and up :
Step 1 :- Firstly we have disable digital driver signature verification by going into the advanced startup options for that First, press win + I to launch the charm bar, and click Change PC Settings at the bottom. Then, go to General, and scroll to the bottom of the page, click Restart Now button under Advanced Startup section.
Note :- In Windows 8.1 and Up, the Advanced Startup option has moved to Update and recovery section under Recovery.
Step 2 :- The computer reboots to a startup menu, in which click Troubleshoot and click Advanced Options at next screen, Choose Startup Settings next, and click Restart button. The computer reboots and prompts another menu to choose. One of the items is to Disable driver signature enforcement. Press number 7 or F7 to continue booting to Windows 8 with digital sign enforcement disabled.
Step 3 :- Now you have disabled Driver Signature Verification for the current boot, now you can Install any driver including VCOM Drivers, just follow the below guide from the below link for installing the VCOM Drivers, it is as same as Windows 7.
Installing USB VCOM Drivers in Windows 8 and Up after disabling Driver Signature Verification.
You can install the driver now,With administrator privileges to run DriverInstall. exe, the default choice next. Until the installation is complete.
Install the driver and follow the guide below,
1. Turn off the phone and don't connect usb
2. After the ROM download is complete, double-click to run the compressed file, open the folder, as shown.
2. Download Flash Tool, Extracting archive
3. Double-click to open the application
4. Click this button
5. Enter the package folder, select thefigure below, click on Openselect the figure below, click on Open
6. Options-Download-Storage Checksum.
7. Choose to download the way "Firmware Upgrade"
8. Press "Download" then connect with the USB cable.(Mobile phone should power off and got enough power)
9. The phone off, USB connected to the computer, wait for the download to complete.